Friday, May 25, 2007

Finally, sprouts

Finally, I have pumpkin sprouts again, so I am only two weeks behind schedule. I planted the second batch of seeds in three groups of two, so I'm going to give it a few weeks and then pull up the least vigorous pair. The tomato plants I put in are also doing well, but one of the eggplants is probably going to kick the proverbial bucket soon.

US Cavalry is having a Memorial Day sale, 15% with internet code HL15MEM07 at http://www.uscav.com . I've had mixed results with them in the past and they don't get my highest endorsement, but still, savings is savings.

Now that my Detroit Red Wings are out of the playoffs, do I still care who wins the Stanley Cup? No, not really, although I am predicting Ottawa wins in five games. The NHL playoffs are, for my money, some of the most exciting sports to be seen on TV.

No comments: